A number of years ago I was searching for an evangelistic Bible study that I could use as an outreach tool in my church. I sent off to a favorite book store and invited them to send me a list of
every Bible study available to them. I also asked them to send me the two most evangelistic Bible studies in stock. One of those was on the Gospel of John. I turned to chapter 3 thinking surely this
chapter will clearly and passionately present the Gospel. I was deeply disappointed that one of the greatest evangelistic passages in the entire Bible did not clearly present the Gospel of our Lord
So I went to work and produced a Bible study and companion Leader's Guide. We used it in our church in Riverton. We had over 100 people who went through the study. Nearly 90 of them became an active part of our church family. A number of them were believers who had never been discipled. A great many others had never understood the Gospel clearly. The believed and became passionate followers of the Lord Jesus.
The study headings are as follows:
1. “God has spoken!—Understanding God’s Word, the Bible”
2. “Who is God?—Understanding the Nature of God”
3. “What do we mean when we say ‘Trinity’?”
4. “Anthropology 101—Understanding the human race”
5. “Who is Jesus Christ?—Understanding the Son of God”
6. “How can I Personally Know Christ?—Meeting the Son of God”
7. “Where am I going?—Assurance of Salvation”
8. “Law and Grace, Works and Faith—Understanding the Great Misunderstanding”
9. “Walking in Obedience—The Way to Satisfaction”
10. “The Ministry of the Holy Spirit—Overcoming the Power of Sin”
You will notice that it takes six weeks to actually get to the Gospel. This is by design as most people are woefully ignorant of the truths of Scripture. The Bible study is designed to build a foundation upon which people may know "why" they believe! This material has the best of the best in terms of illustrations that help open windows to the soul. Each lesson is solidly grounded in the Word of God.
You may obtain these Bible studies by contacting us at Fresh Start.
WARNING: CHURCHES WHO CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE IN EVANGELISTIC OUT REACH WILL SUFFER THE WRATH OF SATAN . . AND THE BLESSING OF GOD! CHOOSE WISELY!
Copyright © 2007 Fresh Start Ministries
Latest revision: 08/03/07
Fresh Start Ministries Network
PO Box 178
301 South Maple Ave
Phone: +1 (970) 631-6740
Follow us on Twitter @gordonpenfold
Like us on Facebook